Withdrawal Problem

arefin20

Why can't I withdraw at this moment? Everything was fine before and I already withdrawn few time without having any problem. But at time it's showing this "Please review your withdrawal details. Withdrawal was not completed. Please try again or contact Customer Support for more details."

• Like 9
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, arefin20 said:

Why can't I withdraw at this moment? Everything was fine before and I already withdrawn few time without having any problem. But at time it's showing this "Please review your withdrawal details. Withdrawal was not completed. Please try again or contact Customer Support for more details."

Please contact customer support

• Like 6

1 hour ago, eliotkhuner said:

Fiverr has not paid me either, despite having approved transfer to my bank.

I have told my client to cancel their payment to Fiverr and pay me directly, and to cancel their Fiverr account.

I am guessing that Fiverr is about to collapse and take our money along with them.

Please contact your clients directly and tell them to pay you directly and bypass Fiverr.

Are you nuts? 😅

Can you not encourage people to breach multiple sections of the Terms of Service and get their accounts permanently disabled because of your tin foil hat theory.

• Like 2