id verify option

surayaakther7

Question

4 answers to this question

How much have you earned so far? And by that, I mean: cleared funds (after the 14 days clearance) that are in your personal balance. Your funds must be up to $20 before you can initiate a withdrawal. Fiverr will contact you for verification at their own preferred time just keep selling.

This is not necessary, if Fiverr needs to verify you they will ask you to verify your account. Sometimes they ask for verification after the first order or before the first withdrawal.

Fiverr Minimum Withdrawal:
1. PayPal: 1$
2. Payoneer bank transfer: 20$
3. Fiverr Revenue Card / Payoneer Mastercard: 30$

You cannot receive an instant amount after completing an order. It takes 14 days to add your fiber personal balance. You can see when you complete an order (Fund Pending Clearance).

21 hours ago, cyrusjackson said:

How much have you earned so far? And by that, I mean: cleared funds (after the 14 days clearance) that are in your personal balance. Your funds must be up to $20 before you can initiate a withdrawal. Fiverr will contact you for verification at their own preferred time just keep selling.

I earned $136 so far. all are cleared funds. i am not being able to withdraw the money.

Archived