Buyer didn't read my gig description properly and after placing an order instantly he has sent the cancelation request. How bothering!!

uiuxtanim

The most boring thing is to me as a Fiverr seller is in a situation where a buyer places an order without talking to me. And this is the 3rd time while a buyer placed an order without talking to me. And as a result, he misunderstood my gig description and asked for a cancelation. Let me tell you the story in detail.

Yesterday morning I wake up with a Fiverr notification. I saw that I have a new order. I thought that the order came from the buyer I have already sent an offer. But no, it's a new order from a new client. Within a minute the buyer leave me a message on the order page telling me that he needs 5 web pages to be designed. But he misunderstood my gig price thinking that 150$ is for 5 pages where I design 5 sections of a web page with that price. Now he needs to cancel the order. He sent a cancelation request too. I was so angry, but after all, I didn't tell him anything about the mistake he did. I just said him politely that I will send a request to the support team to cancel the order and no need to be worried. 

I opened a ticket on the support and they respond after a few hours and canceled the order. 

That was the story. But you know, this thing happened to me 3 times now. The last 2 times were the same things that happened to me. If they talked to me before placing the order which I mentioned in my gig description I think these boring things might not happen to me. It's really frustrating after getting an order and getting a cancelation request after a while. 

23 hours ago, uiuxtanim said:

The most boring thing is to me as a Fiverr seller is in a situation where a buyer places an order without talking to me. And this is the 3rd time while a buyer placed an order without talking to me. And as a result, he misunderstood my gig description and asked for a cancelation. Let me tell you the story in detail.

Yesterday morning I wake up with a Fiverr notification. I saw that I have a new order. I thought that the order came from the buyer I have already sent an offer. But no, it's a new order from a new client. Within a minute the buyer leave me a message on the order page telling me that he needs 5 web pages to be designed. But he misunderstood my gig price thinking that 150$ is for 5 pages where I design 5 sections of a web page with that price. Now he needs to cancel the order. He sent a cancelation request too. I was so angry, but after all, I didn't tell him anything about the mistake he did. I just said him politely that I will send a request to the support team to cancel the order and no need to be worried. 

I opened a ticket on the support and they respond after a few hours and canceled the order. 

That was the story. But you know, this thing happened to me 3 times now. The last 2 times were the same things that happened to me. If they talked to me before placing the order which I mentioned in my gig description I think these boring things might not happen to me. It's really frustrating after getting an order and getting a cancelation request after a while. 

Very sad news. 

I do not know the exact way.  You can cancel metual with fiverr support.😀

Best of luck to you.

Archived