Buyer don't response

Guest tamimh1114

Guest tamimh1114

A buyer gives me an order without any message. He just tell me to make a shirt e-commerce website but he didn't give me any access.When I was give  message him, he didn't reply to me. Delivery time 2 days. In this situation what can I do?

My friend once had such a problem. I advised him. You just send a photo to the delivery box. And message the client. I'm sorry I couldn't work without your response. I will do this for you when you come online. If for some reason you do not come online. The order is automatically completed. I will still be forced to do this. Since this is my business. If I cancel the order. Then my business suffers a lot. So I took this step. I hope you understand me.

I say again. Without informing you, without doing any work, I have delivered this order. I am sincerely sorry for this. I will complete your work when you come online.

That's how I told my friend. He did so and later the client came and accepted the order. And sent details to work again.

This is only possible if you can explain it to the client correctly! You can also make direct contact with the fiverr. Authorities may send emails to clients!

Thanks

35 minutes ago, instagram_art said:

My friend once had such a problem. I advised him. You just send a photo to the delivery box. And message the client. I'm sorry I couldn't work without your response. I will do this for you when you come online. If for some reason you do not come online. The order is automatically completed. I will still be forced to do this. Since this is my business. If I cancel the order. Then my business suffers a lot. So I took this step. I hope you understand me.

I say again. Without informing you, without doing any work, I have delivered this order. I am sincerely sorry for this. I will complete your work when you come online.

Don't do this. Fiverr considers it abuse of the delivery feature and you can be penalised or even banned. Only use the delivery box for actual deliveries. Best solution is to contact CS and have them cancel the order without it impacting your stats.

36 minutes ago, instagram_art said:

You just send a photo to the delivery box. And message the client. I'm sorry I couldn't work without your response. I will do this for you when you come online. If for some reason you do not come online. The order is automatically completed. I will still be forced to do this. Since this is my business. If I cancel the order. Then my business suffers a lot. So I took this step. I hope you understand me.

This is not good advice. You are advising to deliver something that isn't the work promised. It is unprofessional and against fiverr TOS to misuse the delivery function. You should try to make contact with the buyer if possible, use the extension function and contact fiverr customer support.

On 10/22/2021 at 9:37 PM, andywarburton said:

Don't do this. Fiverr considers it abuse of the delivery feature and you can be penalised or even banned. Only use the delivery box for actual deliveries. Best solution is to contact CS and have them cancel the order without it impacting your stats.

I did this lots of time with the help of support, without affecting my order completion rate

Archived