Automatic Order

tanvir_samman20

1 hour ago, zeus777 said:

use the force

May the force with you mighty Zeus. 😁😆

3 hours ago, surajkartha said:

the buyers have to just "think" about placing an order and Fiverr automatically does that for you.. 

Lol! 😄😁

I'd be in so much trouble. I think about buying all sorts of gigs often!

By automatic order he probably means an order that the buyer places without contacting the seller first. It would help if there was some confirmation for at least some orders/gigs.

Subscription orders are probably automatic after setting them up (except for the requirements) but I don't think that's what the OP is talking about.

Thanks to everyone for your time. Hope all are well me also😊. 2 days ago I wanted to know your opinion about automatic order.  However, I apologize at the beginning because it will be a direct order, not an automatic order

I share my opinions, When a gig is in a good position, the buyer is satisfied with the service and orders directly without saying a word.  Yeah it's definitely good because we get it without trouble.  But I will say that, it does not always bring good experience. We always provide details about the service.  But not everyone will get the right answer to all his questions, or many may be misunderstood.  So we should re-inform them about the service in case of any direct order and clarify about the result.

It is unavoidable that there will be buyers who misunderstand your service as some buyers really don't read, the best thing you can do is just clearly explain your gig and what you include. There will be more buyers who are careful with their purchases anyway. Indicate any custom needs should be catered via message. 

Even if it goes automaticly completed, i make sure customer got everything as he wanted, since you want him to return. Returning customers are more important.

Even my gigs are down, no new customers, i have made returning customers alot, and it helps me at times like those when have no messages or new orders. Loyality andquality is most importanrt.

4 hours ago, gajuseidi said:

With Elon Musk's neuralink it doesn't seem to be too far from reality... 👀😄

If Neuralink becomes a reality and part of our daily life, forum members getting banned be like "why was I banned?".. "because you thought about posting hate speech" .. 😄 All that while the thread would be showered with congrats and thanks 😄

Archived