What exactly does quality mean and what does it mean to the customer?

serrakizilkaya

Hi there,

I've seen a lot of customers say they're looking for quality content. Actually, although we all know the dictionary meaning of this, I believe that it is a subject open to discussion. Quality may mean following trends or creating clean content for some of us. And some might say following the rules, staying within the limits and communicating. 

We are all trying to prove ourselves in different categories. So what do you want to see when you look at it from the perspective of a customer? I look forward to your honest and sincere comments! 👩‍💻

Hi Serra,

First off, I'd like to say that I really like your authentic logo design style! And your gigs compliment each other nicely with similar color palette and composition.

Quality can mean a lot of things depending on the context. If we're talking about manufacturing, for example, quality can imply materials or technology used to make a product. If we're talking about services, quality tends to be a little more subjective and broad.

For me personally, quality service has to have a few things:

1. A competent professional who is providing the service. I want to know that I'm working with a professional who has good reputation, experience and expertise in their field.

2. Good communication skills. I want to make sure I'm working with someone who can understand the complexity of the job and can communicate clearly about the project.

3. Will to learn. In my own experience, no matter how good you are, there's always something you can learn and areas where you can improve. When I was living in Portugal, I traveled to Aveiro - a city often referred to as the Portuguese Venice. I've found a tattoo shop there and after looking at the portfolio of the artist, decided to get a tattoo there. He was very communicative and professional, but the end result of the tattoo was a little bit off in terms of depth and dimensionality. As I have experience in academic drawing, I commented on these areas and the artist was willing to listen providing a great result in the end. Had he taken offense and ignored my request to touch up the tattoo, I would have had to book another artist to retouch it.

20 hours ago, gajuseidi said:

And your gigs compliment each other nicely with similar color palette and composition.

Thank you! That's a compliment I enjoy hearing because that's the style I wanted it to look like.

20 hours ago, gajuseidi said:

Will to learn. In my own experience, no matter how good you are, there's always something you can learn and areas where you can improve.

Totally agree! Learning is a reality without limits and people who are open to learning represent quality to me.

Archived