I can't find my gigs when using 'seller details' to narrow down results

fantasyfotos

Hi, when I use 'seller details' to narrow down results to see if my gigs show up, they never do which doesn't make sense. My gigs have been online and active for a week now so it should show. For example if I want to view this gig https://www.fiverr.com/fantasyfotos/do-high-end-adobe-photoshop-manipulation-and-retouching Which is in the section "Photoshop Editing" under "Graphic Design" then try to narrow down with "United Kingdom" "English" my gig doesn't show despite in my account I have put down that I speak native "English" and I live in "United Kingdom". There's only a small amount of gigs that show up on the page, so why doesn't my gig show? Same issue with my other gigs.

Sorry if the answer is obvious but I have looked and can't find an answer why this is happening, it should show like everyone else's gigs.

6 hours ago, theratypist said:

You can try contacting Customer Support for an official answer https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new

Thank you I will, what confuses me is I have just made a sale, which means people can see it, but I still can't find any of my gigs when narrowing it down or searching. Just wondered if anyone else had this issue or knew if this is normal.

I just want to give an update incase anyone else has experienced the same issue. Although I couldn't find an official answer, I read on a blog that if you update your gig then you become 'invisible' so it's better to avoid updating it too often as you won't appear in the searches temporarily. Hope this info was helpful for others!

3 hours ago, fantasyfotos said:

I read on a blog that if you update your gig then you become 'invisible' so it's better to avoid updating it too often as you won't appear in the searches temporarily.

Oh yes, this is true and this may be the case for your gig. Give it at least 72 hours to re "index" itself, and hopefully your gig appears normally again! 

Hi, I have been speaking to Customer Support and they actually said to go to the forum for help. They sent me a bunch of tips but said they can see my gig in the "Gig Categories". However I cannot see my gigs at all doing it this way and it is important to me that it shows in the categories like other gigs not just by searching with keywords (I also use categories to select gigs this way for myself). 

Has anyone else had this problem or knows of a fix? None of my gigs show when I use "English "United Kingdom" and "new seller" and only a few results show, 9 gigs show for "Photoshop Editing" category under "Graphic Design" so not many to look through. If you could also have a look to see if you can find my gig when searching categories using Seller Details that would be much appreciate but no worries if you don't. https://www.fiverr.com/fantasyfotos/do-high-end-adobe-photoshop-manipulation-and-retouching

I have also attached a file to show the 9 gigs that show up, again I have this issue with all of my gigs not sure if this is normal or not.

gig categories.png

I was just testing it out again now I have realised what the problem actually is, not sure if anyone knows about this.

If I do the same search I said in the above post It only shows me "best selling" gigs and no others gigs (gigs that already doing well) searching the categories won't show all gigs or even narrow down all gigs which makes sense why it only showed 9 gigs as a result. When I selected "sort by newest" suddenly there was a lot more gigs in the result 199 in total with the same filters from sellers details. They must be hidden when there is a general search as "sort by best selling" is automatically selected.

best selling filter.png

newest selling.png

Archived