Jump to content
  • 0

Buyer message related


digital_nagmus
 Share

Question

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Just make it a point to check your spam folder every once in a while, if you find this makes you have anxiety.

Personally, I don't bother much. Chances are, if a message ends up there, the user as sending out a lot of messages to many Sellers. Someone will likely have seen the message, even if I missed it, so they're probably getting help. Not worth the stress of constant worry.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

If a message went straight to SPAM it is not necessarily actually SPAM, but one thig is sure: 

 The messages in SPAM do not affect your response rate, even if they have that SMALL RED CLOCK OF TERROR beside.

If i recall correctly that is also specified on screen when you open the message in the SPAM folder.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
21 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

Just make it a point to check your spam folder every once in a while, if you find this makes you have anxiety.

Personally, I don't bother much. Chances are, if a message ends up there, the user as sending out a lot of messages to many Sellers. Someone will likely have seen the message, even if I missed it, so they're probably getting help. Not worth the stress of constant worry.

thanks.. If I reply his/her message after selecting remark spam. will I facing any issue? What is the actual solution to get ride from it? 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
13 hours ago, digital_nagmus said:

If I reply his/her message after selecting remark spam. will I facing any issue?

I've heard that marking something OLD as not-spam and then responding to it will affect your response time.

13 hours ago, digital_nagmus said:

What is the actual solution to get ride from it? 

Ride from? Do you mean 'rid of' or 'order from', because the former just takes deleting it using the [...] menu. If you meant the latter, then I'd say forget about it. Just because someone has contacted you does NOT mean they will order from you. Plus, if the message is older than a week, the user has probably found someone else anyway.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...