Account flagged, can I make another one?

muaaz19m

My account has been flagged for offering services that are not allowed. I am a content writer and I offered English Literature articles for websites. However, Fiverr thinks I am offering illegal service therefore, my account has been flagged. I don't know if I am ever going to see my account again or how much time will it take to recover. I have to earn and I have an old account, with no gigs, no description, just a profile picture. 

Can I use this account? Or will Fiverr ban it too? 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, muaaz19m said:

Can I use this account? Or will Fiverr ban it too? 

16 minutes ago, parvez_marketer said:

I think you should use new one and that will be batter for you.

NO. Please read the following from the Fiverr TOS. You can't create a second account because you got banned for your first one.

Abuse and Spam

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

• Like 2
  • Up 2