Why I can't get the order, experience needs help.

goutomroy100

I'm a new seller on Fiverr.

I completed a custom order 2 months ago.

The sad thing is that the buyer did not give me any positive review.

I haven't received any orders since then. No buyer messages are coming.

Experienced people need help.

What is the solution to this problem?

Screenshot_2021-10-06-23-56-38-35_df198e732186825c8df26e3c5a10d7cd.jpg

On 10/6/2021 at 2:01 PM, goutomroy100 said:

The sad thing is that the buyer did not give me any positive review.

Buyers are not required to leave reviews, nor are you, as a seller, entitled to receive them.

On 10/6/2021 at 2:01 PM, goutomroy100 said:

I haven't received any orders since then. No buyer messages are coming.

Then, perhaps you need to better research your target customers, and discover what appeals to them. Then, adjust your gig until your target customers take notice and choose to hire you. Orders to not appear by magic. You need to experiment to find what works for you. Trial and error. We cannot make you successful, only YOU can do that. Study your gigs, research your target customers, and determine what would make YOUR CUSTOMERS more likely to hire you. 

Your bio states you are a "Digital Marketing Expert". You should be able to determine yourself what the issue is here. You have plenty of impressions across most of your gigs but you aren't converting these into sales. Think about it from the perspective of a buyer. They are seeing your gigs. Most aren't clicking on it. And those who do, don't buy. Try and determine why that is and how you can change it. As Jonbass said:

5 hours ago, jonbaas said:

We cannot make you successful, only YOU can do that.

I get buyer requests like 20-25 daily.

I consider the requests every day and send them some buyer messages.

I updated my description a week ago.

I haven't received any more messages since then. Just sending a request.

What is the main reason and the solution?

Please let the experts know.

43 minutes ago, goutomroy100 said:

I get buyer requests like 20-25 daily.

If you're getting that many - then you must be on the Seller Plus program, as I believe the standard amount is 10 max.
Why don't you ask your Success Manager. That's what they are there for! 

Be sure to let us know how you get on.....  

10 hours ago, jonbaas said:

There is no such thing as gig rank, so no, you won't "lose the gig ranking". However, yes, your gig performance is always changing. Even when you don't make changes, your gig could rise or fall within the fluid and constantly changing search results.

I do not agree with you dear, my gig was running Very Well. Around 2K Impression a day 
after I have modified my gig due to huge order Increased the price and changed gig image. 

Suddenly the impression dropped from 2K to 100/80/70 
That is why I have deactivate that gig 😢 .

Gig rank and drank is a algerithm matter. But I thick that when anybody published a gig also get much impression, click and others everyday. In this situasion, please you do not try to add anything new for better. Yes, you should be add new thing ( Gig new image/ Video/ revise tag also others ) when you see your gig impression, click is going to near ziro. Thanks

3 hours ago, social_breeze said:

I have modified my gig due to huge order Increased the price and changed gig image. 

Sorry to hear that, dear. Changing either Gig thumbnails or anything may affect your Gig performance and ranking. But it entirely depends on the way you understand your clients and what you want to target. If you are jumping your gig prices from $5 (lower value) to $100 (higher value), it will lower the number of orders because most clients want valuable results at a lower price. But at the end of the day, because of a higher amount, you will end up getting more revenue, no matter if your number of orders is less.

About the gig thumbnails/banners: It entirely depends on your changes. If your new banner is less attractive than the previous one, you're going to get trouble getting impressions and orders. But on the other hand, if you know what you are targeting and what thumbnail should be the best on your gig, you may get a lot of impressions and attract a lot of clients. It entirely depends on you. Of course, after the changes, it will affect your account, but the number of orders may also rise; you don't know!

Yes it does when you edit or modify gig image or gig description after gig publication. So best option is that take time and keep research about other sellers service that match your service. And also most important part is that do gig image SEO with attractive quality image and also write SEO friendly gig description with proper keywords. I hope this will be helped you a lot. Best of luck!!

7 hours ago, mdalauddin2019 said:

but many experience seller said, if anyone edit his/her ranked gig, which gig will be lost rank. 

Many experienced sellers would not be telling you to "rank your gigs", because they already know that's not how Fiverr works. Please stop listening to the false advice of new sellers. They do not yet know how Fiverr works either. 

There is no such thing as rank in the Fiverr search system, because that is not how the search system works. Results are delivered to match the unique metrics of each individual searcher. Because of this, every searcher sees different search results. There is no rank, therefore, there is no rank to gain or lose. 

4 hours ago, social_breeze said:

I do not agree with you dear,

Please do not call me dear. I am not related to you, nor do I have a familial relationship with you. "Dear" is not a word you use to refer to someone in a business setting. My username is "jonbaas". You can call me by my username.

my gig was running Very Well. Around 2K Impression a day 
after I have modified my gig due to huge order Increased the price and changed gig image. 

This changed, because your gig and its metrics changed. Whatever changes you made, changed its value in relation to the people searching for it.

That had nothing to do with any rank.

That is why I have deactivate that gig 😢 .

Do you always give up so easily? Just because your gig metrics changed, did not mean that the gig suddenly became a failure.

45 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

Changing either Gig thumbnails or anything may affect your Gig performance and ranking.

It DOES NOT affect gig ranking, because there is no such thing as gig ranking in the Fiverr search system.

24 minutes ago, babukawsar said:

Confused about losing Gig's rank. But gig impressions and clicks can change.

Once again, there is no such thing as gig rank in the Fiverr search system, because that is not how the Fiverr search system works.

Archived