Waiting for 2nd order

saiadulca

8 hours ago, saiadulca said:

How to resolved this?

Stop sitting around, waiting for things to happen to you. Take action, experiment with your gig, and MAKE things happen. 

Fortune favors the bold. If you're not going to be bold, you're not likely to have any more orders.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2021 at 10:05 PM, saiadulca said:

I have completed a order in fiverr 15 days ago. And Now waiting for 2nd order. But don't get any response. My confidence is going to lower. How to resolved this?

Patience is the key to every salesperson and to any success story. Do not be discouraged if time passes without you receiving a new order because it happens to the vast majority of users, even those with 30, 100, 200 sales

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 10/20/2021 at 7:05 AM, saiadulca said:

I have completed a order in fiverr 15 days ago. And Now waiting for 2nd order. But don't get any response. My confidence is going to lower. How to resolved this?

Don't worry brother. Have patience and try to improve your skills. I hope you will be succeed 💚

• Like 5

On 10/20/2021 at 7:05 AM, saiadulca said:

spend more and more time in grow your skill and also 10+ hours active in fiverr ( you can use fiverr apps to maintain your time ) no worries. you'll get another order soon. thanks

• Like 4