I got a message, but can't replay.

wordpress2017

Hi,

I got a message from a buyer, the buyer is a seller also. Normally the spam message, we can't replay. but it was not a spam message. After sending the message buyer immediately make his profile vacation and unavailable to send message. That's why I can't replay his message. What would happen, is it affect my response rate? Please help.

Thank You.
Nasibul Alam.

Screenshot_15.thumb.png.9b798ea64a1a5d5fc2384e73b4ece6e2.png

• Like 2

It seems like you have reported the message no? In which case your response rate will not be affected.

If you didn't report it but you are unable to send a message due to vacation mode, it shouldn't affect your response rate as far as I'm aware. If you notice your response rate falling you can contact CS then to see if it can be resolved but unless that happens I wouldn't worry.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, alexandamedia said:

It seems like you have reported the message no? In which case your response rate will not be affected.

If you didn't report it but you are unable to send a message due to vacation mode, it shouldn't affect your response rate as far as I'm aware. If you notice your response rate falling you can contact CS then to see if it can be resolved but unless that happens I wouldn't worry.

hi, I have reported when I can't replay that message. it was because of vacation mode I think.

• Like 2