Jump to content

No orders these days


maryambaig711

Recommended Posts

Hi. Although I understand there can be ups and downs in sales, but I am also seeing a drop in sales this month. And the weird thing about it is that my gig is performing same in the search page. It's just not getting any messages, enquiries or orders anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, maryambaig711 said:

Yes, its strange when you have good amount of clicks and impressions still no sales.

I wouldn't say its strange. It actually gives you some insight as to why you're not getting orders.

If you're getting lots of clicks, this means that buyers are able to find your gig.
If you're not converting those clicks into orders however, it means that once buyers are finding your gig, something is putting them off wanting to proceed with an order. This would indicate that you need to improve how you present your gig. Perhaps you need a better portfolio. Maybe you need to work on your description. Could your gig images be better? It could be any number of things. You need to find out what it is, and work on refining your gig in order to be more attractive to buyers so when they do click it, they go ahead and make a purchase.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,

Don't worry Keep hope and do SEO of your gigs there are some tips for you. Don't be frustrated. Freelancing is the profession of endurance. If you now not getting work that not means that you will not get order in the next month, you can get big order in the future if you can keep patience and do good and honest work. Good time can come in the future with big deal if you keep honesty and endurance. Wait and try this is the key.

1st try to make good looking gig with nice Banner or Video about service.

Write Professional Explanation about your service on the gig description.

Share your Gig links on social media every day.

Send Buyer request if you have.

Try to avoid copyright Images or Clips.

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/19/2021 at 1:37 PM, joshnadin said:

I wouldn't say its strange. It actually gives you some insight as to why you're not getting orders.

If you're getting lots of clicks, this means that buyers are able to find your gig.
If you're not converting those clicks into orders however, it means that once buyers are finding your gig, something is putting them off wanting to proceed with an order. This would indicate that you need to improve how you present your gig. Perhaps you need a better portfolio. Maybe you need to work on your description. Could your gig images be better? It could be any number of things. You need to find out what it is, and work on refining your gig in order to be more attractive to buyers so when they do click it, they go ahead and make a purchase.

 

On 10/19/2021 at 1:58 PM, kaium840 said:

Hi,

Don't worry Keep hope and do SEO of your gigs there are some tips for you. Don't be frustrated. Freelancing is the profession of endurance. If you now not getting work that not means that you will not get order in the next month, you can get big order in the future if you can keep patience and do good and honest work. Good time can come in the future with big deal if you keep honesty and endurance. Wait and try this is the key.

1st try to make good looking gig with nice Banner or Video about service.

Write Professional Explanation about your service on the gig description.

Share your Gig links on social media every day.

Send Buyer request if you have.

Try to avoid copyright Images or Clips.

Thanks!

Thank you so much for encouraging andfo these effective tips, I do work on these things but now I will try to work more on gigs that will end up bringing sales. 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Same here! I'm not a newbie, I have 248 orders completed and all of a sudden, I stopped getting new orders. Just returning buyers. Also, my gig impressions went from 6k per week to 1200. I faced this situation before. Maybe Fiverr changed the algorithm once again. That is what happened back then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, marcotoba said:

Same here! I'm not a newbie, I have 248 orders completed and all of a sudden, I stopped getting new orders. Just returning buyers. Also, my gig impressions went from 6k per week to 1200. I faced this situation before. Maybe Fiverr changed the algorithm once again. That is what happened back then

Same here, just had tripple of all orders and impressions. 

You are right about returning customers, they are more important than people who comes once.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...