Promoted Gigs.

graphiking93

17 hours ago, graphiking93 said:

Hello Guys!

please anyone can tell me about the "Promoted GIG" option. How does its work? how it's success ? it's good or bad? 

Thank You Very Much.

Since I started promoting my gigs, my organic reach has decreased significantly from 200 - 300 daily impressions to below 150 organic ones.

I got one very good order from promotion, I think it happened because I reached level 2 (alongside that impression, I guess). The typical trend we see after an order—an increased number of impressions and additional orders—didn't happen anymore. I saw two orders on the same day, and the organic impressions were lower the next day and even worse afterwards.

• Like 14
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, strategist_ceo said:

Since I started promoting my gigs, my organic reach has decreased significantly from 200 - 300 daily impressions to below 150 organic ones.

I got one very good order from promotion, I think it happened because I reached level 2 (alongside that impression, I guess). The typical trend we see after an order—an increased number of impressions and additional orders—didn't happen anymore. I saw two orders on the same day, and the organic impressions were lower the next day and even worse afterwards.

Do you think it is better not to take it?

• Like 9

11 hours ago, banna2000 said:

Do you think it is better not to take it?

If the gig that you are eligible for, is over $100, I think it will be good to run the promotion. If it is for a service of $5 or $10, paying for $0.7 - $1.9 per click makes no sense. Per click does not mean confirm order.

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 11:24 PM, graphiking93 said:

My imp is down this days .i don't know what to do ? only i have one option it's Promoted Gigs...😪

but my friend @strategist_ceo 

my gig price is $10/$20/$25 . what do you think my friend?

I don't think you should do it. Your gig service is highly competitive, so I can imagine that the bid will be around $1 (which is slightly higher than mine, my average is $0.85). While I made a profit through it... but only because the client was urgent to get things done.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2021 at 4:07 AM, rasel3465 said:

promoted gig is much better for someone.  Again, it becomes the cause of bad for someone.  I have turned off the promoted option. I don't know what happend future.

Turning it on once, immediately murdered all my organic impression. It has never recovered since (for me).

As of today: I am still operating at a loss because of the time involved in those order. The big can go at 0.90 sometimes, which is a little scary.

image.thumb.png.e79177e601408c4a951c91c76ef13189.png

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

This month so far.

I had spent $27.75 on a promoted gig, the revenue generated was $147, of which Fiverr earns 20%. This means I earned $89.85. (And I spent over 15 hours)

My organic impression count took a big hit after I started with promotional gig.

PS: I am not trying to tell anyone what they should do, I am just relating my own experience.

image.thumb.png.92777e44e654c63fd264c18efe42013e.png

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, strategist_ceo said:

This month so far.

I had spent $27.75 on a promoted gig, the revenue generated was $147, of which Fiverr earns 20%. This means I earned $89.85. (And I spent over 15 hours)

My organic impression count took a big hit after I started with promotional gig.

PS: I am not trying to tell anyone what they should do, I am just relating my own experience.

image.thumb.png.92777e44e654c63fd264c18efe42013e.png

Still I do not have a single order from this option.

• Like 1