Why am I not getting orders ?

provolki

Gig: I will design a creative business logo
In the basic package description it says "unlimited revisions" but the number of revisions is set to 5.

The main gig image as shown on your profile (and it will look the same in search results) doesn't show the image as clearly as the top gigs in logo design. Maybe you could have a  graphic that takes up more of the image.

In the profile:
The response time (which shows as 2 days) is quite high. That might affect messages/rank.

1 minute ago, uk1000 said:

Gig: I will design a creative business logo
In the basic package description it says "unlimited revisions" but the number of revisions is set to 5.

In the profile:
The response time (which shows as 2 days) is quite high. That might affect messages/rank.

• revisions are set to 5 is for the Basic package.
    response time (I lost connection for 2 days for some gov issues and the person also contacted me these days that was not my mistake):😗  but I know my fresh profile got a bad review

23 minutes ago, sanzina903322 said:
4 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

So if you want it to be 5 revisions in the basic package you could take the "Unlimited revisions" text out of the basic package description.

My Bad, I updated the Text again

10 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

Suggest you check out the competition in your categories re pricing as new sellers usually lower their prices until they move up the levels.

Also, read this: 

Yeah, But it's really hard to decrease price against quality work. what do you say?

Archived