What does that mean of fiverr terms?

tantashir

It looks like you are trying to close your account and create a new one? 

im not sure if I can explain it easier than in that screenshot but I’ll try:

if you’ll close your account right now you will not be able to use the same email with your new account that you are using in your current account. 
So if you want to keep using the same email then before closing your account you should go to your settings and change your current email to something else. And that way you can keep using and register new account with the email address that you want to keep. 

just out of curiosity: why do you want to close your account? 

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

15 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

if you’ll close your account right now you will not be able to use the same email with your new account that you are using in your current account. 
So if you want to keep using the same email then before closing your account you should go to your settings and change your current email to something else. And that way you can keep using and register new account with the email address that you want to keep. 

suppose I created my Fiverr account with "abc@gmail.com" 
now I have changed my email address on Fiverr from "abc@gmail.com" to "xyz@gmail.com".
The main reason to change the email on fiverr is , if I deactivate my fiverr account and want to create a new account with this old "abc@gmail.com" email which i already used to create fiverr..
is it possible to use this old gmail for creating a new account on fiverr or i should / have to use a new gmail account???

*i already said that i changed my email on fiverr as a technic for using my old gmail "abc@gmail.com"*

if i change my email in fiverr then i can create a new fiverr account with my current email (abc@gmail) right?

• Like 3

15 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Because of bad review and lack of knowledge

• Like 5

I glanced at your forum profile. Apparently you've had this problem since June. MANY other forum users commented that making a new profile will not help if you cannot improve your own skill. If lack of knowledge held you back, then try implementing what you learned before you try and start over, then do it wrong again.

I glanced at your FIverr profile, too. You offer unlimited revisions, state 24/7 online, your two gigs are identical in packages, your images look faked, and you offer a generic service with tens of thousands of competitors.

I offered to speak the truth six months ago. You didn't want it then, so I'm giving it now, before you make an even bigger mistake.

Try fixing your current profile. If you can't get it right this time, when you have nothing to loose, you won't be getting it right later.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

On 10/18/2021 at 3:49 PM, imagination7413 said:

I glanced at your forum profile. Apparently you've had this problem since June. MANY other forum users commented that making a new profile will not help if you cannot improve your own skill. If lack of knowledge held you back, then try implementing what you learned before you try and start over, then do it wrong again.

I glanced at your FIverr profile, too. You offer unlimited revisions, state 24/7 online, your two gigs are identical in packages, your images look faked, and you offer a generic service with tens of thousands of competitors.

I offered to speak the truth six months ago. You didn't want it then, so I'm giving it now, before you make an even bigger mistake.

Try fixing your current profile. If you can't get it right this time, when you have nothing to loose, you won't be getting it right later.

I understood...

I have a question to you that, Why are you saying that my gig image is fake???
I created this on my own.

the 2nd thing is What actually should I add to my description? And what not?

Plz help me out....

3 hours ago, tantashir said:

Why are you saying that my gig image is fake??? I created this on my own.

I didn't say they are fake, just that they look faked. It's extremely easy to take a good image and blur it, to fake having a 'before'. I really don't understand why so many vector tracers use already-digital images to 'prove' they can trace. 

3 hours ago, tantashir said:

What actually should I add to my description? And what not?

Please see: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/84986-improve-my-gig-checklist/

• Like 4