Earned in Month & Analytic Page both shows wrong amount.

ubaidchohan

I noticed last year that my tips were not being added to my Earned in "Month" on Dashboard, so I contacted support and was told that it's a bug which will be fixed soon, meanwhile I can see the correct amount on Analytic page.

Now, since last month Analytic Page started showing the wrong amount too, contacted them again and was told the same thing that it's a bug it will be fix soon and my ticket was closed.

It's been almost 3 weeks or so, the issue is still there.

It's strange, a platform like Fiverr can't fix their small bugs.

anyone else noticed this? or how you do keep track of your earnings.

TIA

• Sad 2
  • Up 1

You have nothing to worry about, that same question I had and I consulted the support on one occasion and they replied that it was something that was not an error but something that they programmed like this in that section but your tips are ready to be charged anyway .

Edited by maezma85

3 hours ago, ubaidchohan said:

anyone else noticed this? or how you do keep track of your earnings.

I’ve been reporting it since October- November last year. 
This year I even asked my success manager to escalate this. They had my ticket opened for MONTHS and recently they again just closed it down saying that it will be fixed and of course it again was not. 
For me that’s a really bad reputation for fiverr because everything around finances should be fully transparent and don’t have bugs. How can we trust a system that shows different 3 different numbers on 3 different pages for the amount earned. 

• Sad 1
  • Up 2

11 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

I’ve been reporting it since October- November last year. 
This year I even asked my success manager to escalate this. They had my ticket opened for MONTHS and recently they again just closed it down saying that it will be fixed and of course it again was not. 
For me that’s a really bad reputation for fiverr because everything around finances should be fully transparent and don’t have bugs. How can we trust a system that shows different 3 different numbers on 3 different pages for the amount earned. 

You're absolutely right, I think we are being mixed up in numbers and losing money. who knows?

11 hours ago, maezma85 said:

You have nothing to worry about, that same question I had and I consulted the support on one occasion and they replied that it was something that was not an error but something that they programmed like this in that section but your tips are ready to be charged anyway .

and you find it logical?