To All of the Grand Master Badge Chasers

vickiespencer

1642699764_ScreenShot2021-07-17at11_35_07AM.thumb.png.fbfe665112931e83b0ba84e403b7d035.png 

As you can see here I gained the Grand Master Badge Thursday Morning.  If you are chasing the Grand Master Badge, its ownership is fleeting. I had it for one minute and then I got bumped up to the Proficient Copy Badge. (What does that even mean?)

So all of you who are spamming the Fiverr Forum this is what awaits you! 🤣

PS: I got the badge by NOT spamming, which is kind of like I got TRS by not following the questionable advise that many think is correct. 

Much fleeting, very zen.

Well, congrats, I guess? I hope you'll get an icon to go with your new slightly weird title, this non-icon looks a bit ugly 😅 but I'm sure they'll fix both icon and title soon.

But what stands out to me more is that there's a mentor's badge/title somewhere along the line. Mh... might backfire. 

• 3 months later...

I am now Great Mr. Grand Smash Master. 🎉

Just got the long awaited Grand Master status! From this point forward, I expect you all to address me as Great Mr. Grand Smash Master. My friends may call me Dear Sir. 

A very few of my favorite users can also address me as Monsieur Smash. You know who you are. 

Congress to myself for winning in life! 

🎉

1 hour ago, smashradio said:

Just got the long awaited Grand Master status!

Welcome to the "club"! 😉 

From this point forward, I expect you all to address me as Great Mr. Grand Smash Master. My friends may call me Dear Sir. 

Well, since I share the same forum rank as you, and I earned it sooner than you, I believe that makes you MY subordinate. 😛 I think I shall call you Smash. 

Well, well, well, congratulations for being elected to Congress. Even moreso for being voted in for life. 😛 

Just got the long awaited Grand Master status! From this point forward, I expect you all to address me as Great Mr. Grand Smash Master. My friends may call me Dear Sir. 

A very few of my favorite users can also address me as Monsieur Smash. You know who you are. 

🎉

Fiber totem smiles on you and your giges, may you rank and may you go more ahead.

Conga Rats

image.png.538eb130418efac320e2dad53e8c2196.png

2 hours ago, smashradio said:

Just got the long awaited Grand Master status! From this point forward, I expect you all to address me as Great Mr. Grand Smash Master.

Congratulation Mr. Grand Smash Master.

Could you please explain me how this badge will help you in your fiverr account? What's the benefit of this badge?

1 hour ago, justalihaider said:

Could you please explain me how this badge will help you in your fiverr account? What's the benefit of this badge?

It won't help his Fiverr account in any way, because it's a forum rank. Forum ranks are just fun forum ranks that can be earned through forum participation.

2 hours ago, justalihaider said:

The grand master rank actually gives +5 confidence and +5 charisma, attracting even more buyers to their fiverr gigs and ranking them higher in the search results.

16 hours ago, smashradio said:

🎉

Congratulations Grand Master

15 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Welcome to the "club"! 😉 

Well, since I share the same forum rank as you, and I earned it sooner than you, I believe that makes you MY subordinate. 😛 I think I shall call you Smash. 

Well, well, well, congratulations for being elected to Congress. Even moreso for being voted in for life. 😛 

You may call me Smash, but only because you're so cool! 

15 hours ago, newsmike said:

Fiber totem smiles on you and your giges, may you rank and may you go more ahead.

Conga Rats

The worst part is, you make even better mumbo jumbo than the real mumbo jumbo tribe! Fiber totem is strong in you! 

14 hours ago, justalihaider said:

Congratulation Mr. Grand Smash Master.

Please look up "irony" in the dictionary. :D 

TL;DR: It has absolutely no effect, whatsoever. But some people still think it does, and this post is making fun of that. :D 

14 hours ago, surajkartha said:

Can we fit in "radio" somewhere in there though? 😄

You may, if you'd like. After all, I have a face for radio. 

3 hours ago, kayashossain said:

Congratulation Grandpa! Sorry Grand Mister, sorry, what did you ask to greet to yourself?

Who's your grandpa? Ah yeah! 

Conga Rats @smashradio. Apparently with the Grand Master rank, you now also get the keys to all 5r's algorithm secrets. With the 'wizard type' power you now possess, you can place any gig on the first page in minutes, in any niche, with bucket loads of orders at triple the price of your competitors. Useful to know for anyone who wants to be successful on 5r and emulate your success - that and staying online for 30 hours each day of course. 😃

Archived