Consulta tarjeta Payoneer Argentina

andresfurmento

Question

Hola. Tengo unas dudas con solicitar la tarjeta de payoneer en Argentina.. Pues, me quise registrar en Payoneer y al poner Argentina, me quería redireccionar a una pagina de Payoneer Argentina para terminar el registro. Al hacer esto, los saldos de Fiverr se traspasan a Payoner manteniendo la divisa en dólares? o se pesifica?? Podré solicitar la tarjeta de mastercard para realizar compras y extraer el dinero en dólares?

Una amiga me comentó que le pedían el CBU para registrarse en payoneer Argentina.. No me van a  depositar el dinero en mi cuenta bancaria, no?? Porque si no, pierdo todo por la conversión. Podré solicitar la tarjeta hoy en día?? Hay algún mínimo?

Edited by andresfurmento
  • Like 2

2 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, andresfurmento said:

Hi there. I have some doubts about applying for the payoneer card in Argentina. Well, I wanted to register in Payoneer and when I put Argentina, I wanted to redirect to a Payoneer Argentina page to finish the registration. By doing this, the Fiverr balances are transferred to Payoner keeping the currency in dollars? or is it pesified? Will I be able to request the mastercard to make purchases and withdraw the money in dollars?

A friend told me that they asked the CBU to register in payoneer Argentina .. They are not going to deposit the money in my bank account, right? Because if not, I lose everything for the conversion. Will I be able to apply for the card today? Is there a minimum?

That's probably something to ask Payoneer customer support, not Fiverr. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, imagination7413 said:

That's probably something to ask Payoneer customer support, not Fiverr. 

payoneer only responds as a customer. Since I am not a customer, I am not allowed to ask Payoneer. The consultation is also aimed at people who are from Argentina and have recently applied for the card. Thanks!

• Like 1