Buyer didn't massage but sent order

shahriarniloy77

Some time buyer did not massage but they order and than work price are very cheep or they demand high project in low price. What we should do for it? I think if buyer cancel the work it's negative effect for my account. But this is not my fault. He/She didn't ask me but sent order, then work different Between the price. Please tell me if buyer cancel request sent for the work what should I do- Accept or decline? If I do any of these, it will have a bad effect on my account? 

Please, Help me for your experience.

Thanks

• Like 15

2 hours ago, shahriarniloy77 said:

Some time buyer did not massage

1 hour ago, it_solution4 said:

First you give massage buyer.

Buyers do not offer massages on Fiverr. Messages, of course. Massages, no. 

How would you even massage someone over the internet?

(Proper spelling matters.) 😉 

• Like 12
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

There is an option on your gig to send an add-on order. 

Tell the person professionally that what they ordered does not fit with your basic gig package (or whatever) and add on the extra for them to accept.

Something simple like "The basic package includes ABC, so I can complete (the portion of what they ordered) for you at this price. If you want XYZ extra, it costs $$ as you can see in my premium gig package (or whatever)."

• Like 7
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, melanielm said:

There is an option on your gig to send an add-on order. 

Tell the person professionally that what they ordered does not fit with your basic gig package (or whatever) and add on the extra for them to accept.

Something simple like "The basic package includes ABC, so I can complete (the portion of what they ordered) for you at this price. If you want XYZ extra, it costs $$ as you can see in my premium gig package (or whatever)."

Thanks for your valuable information.

• Like 3

Being responsive to your buyer not only creates a positive experience for your buyer but also helps build you a strong and positive reputation on Fiverr. Take this a step further by providing detailed and informative updates to your buyer throughout the entire process. Remember that by responding promptly, you increase your opportunity to receive future business.

• Like 39