My gig denied and removed...

marketerasibur

Deny reason -

Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is violating their terms of use.
As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.

Screenshot (381).png

Fiverr doesn't allow the service you are offering.

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why this is the case. Unfortunately, once your Gig is denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why we advise that you review our Terms of Service and our Community Standards for more information.

The above is from the Help Centre.

If you read my post, you would have seen the part that said that even though there are other sellers here selling the same thing, it is against the Fiverr TOS. Either someone brought your Gig to Fiverr’s attention, or you tried to edit your Gig and that made it get suspended. Either way, NO, you cannot reinstate it, nor will Fiverr. It has nothing to do with your Gig description being like anothers, and everything to do with what you are selling: a Gig that is against the TOS. The message Fiverr sent you is not confusing and lays it out for you. I suggest you try taking it up with them, but you will probably just get the same explanation and message IF you get any reply due to the fact they have already clearly told you why your Gig is denied

1 hour ago, hamidul45 said:

If you read my post, you would have seen the part that said that even though there are other sellers here selling the same thing, it is against the Fiverr TOS. Either someone brought your Gig to Fiverr’s attention, or you tried to edit your Gig and that made it get suspended. Either way, NO, you cannot reinstate it, nor will Fiverr. It has nothing to do with your Gig description being like anothers, and everything to do with what you are selling: a Gig that is against the TOS. The message Fiverr sent you is not confusing and lays it out for you. I suggest you try taking it up with them, but you will probably just get the same explanation and message IF you get any reply due to the fact they have already clearly told you why your Gig is denied

1 hour ago, marketerasibur said:

Cs told me,

the service offered in your Gig involves a third-party company. It appears that your Gig was removed due to violating the terms of service of that company. My gig was just 2 days old so there is no doubt about edit gig.

Can anybody tell me about Google TOS.

I think it's reverse TOS in Fiverr. Also I think this gi also made with google pictures or whatever. Because here is showing google merchant. Fiverr is very strict for that. My one gig is also denied. Beause I have attached my google site portfolio link that gig description. And they told me to remove that google site portfolio link. There was no my single personal link. Because I know everything about it. I didn't remove that. At that time I mail them that this is not illigal. I haven't given any personal link there. But they have given me 2 chances. And at the last chances they deleted my gig. I didn't delete that. I don't know why they deleted this gig still now. That gig was many reviews and that was my promoted gig. They return that still now.

Screenshot.png

Archived