Do people really love people?

akashahmed78

I say, Who loves the human position.

When I finished the first order on Fiverr. Then I post that screenshot on my Facebook. It turned out that my friend would never talk to me even if he met me. But seeing my little success he started calling me, he started chatting with me. A lot of things have happened to me that people don’t really love people, they love their success, they love their position...

• Like 17
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, akashahmed78 said:

When I finished the first order on Fiverr. Then I post that screenshot on my Facebook. It turned out that my friend would never talk to me even if he met me. But seeing my little success he started calling me, he started chatting with me. A lot of things have happened to me that people don’t really love people, they love their success, they love their position...

How is this a tip for sellers, posted in the "Tips For Sellers" forum category?

As a seller, you have not delivered any orders in two months, and you only have two total reviews. I wouldn't really call that success, certainly not "look-at-me-now" "celebrity" success that would cause someone to suddenly take notice of you, and start giving you lots of attention. Could it be that, perhaps, your friend just wanted to say hi, and start a conversation with you? 

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

On 10/16/2021 at 7:39 PM, akashahmed78 said:

I don't see any difference, some people just respect me for doing this, nothing else...

• Like 1