Want to get consistent orders on Fiverr

marketing_byte

54 minutes ago, marketing_byte said:

Now all I can do is get back to the way it was before.

But - let's be honest here - were you getting CONSISTENT orders? I've checked out your profile and it seems like you're not an old seller - you've been on here since May, this year AND only have a few reviews/etc (which is fine!) Unless you're talking about another account (that, of course, is against the TOS, but you never know...)

My point is, I don't see the state of 'before' on your account. It looks to me as if you've had about the start that many other people do - I don't necessarily see a big break in the reviews (unless the orders were made muuuch earlier and finished much later, which of course I can't see.)

I'm personally not a fan of your gig images - maybe getting some 'neater' looking ones could help? Not sure though - as to me it just seems like you have lots of competition on the site (like we all do). 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, katakatica said:

But - let's be honest here - were you getting CONSISTENT orders? I've checked out your profile and it seems like you're not an old seller - you've been on here since May, this year AND only have a few reviews/etc (which is fine!) Unless you're talking about another account (that, of course, is against the TOS, but you never know...)

My point is, I don't see the state of 'before' on your account. It looks to me as if you've had about the start that many other people do - I don't necessarily see a big break in the reviews (unless the orders were made muuuch earlier and finished much later, which of course I can't see.)

I'm personally not a fan of your gig images - maybe getting some 'neater' looking ones could help? Not sure though - as to me it just seems like you have lots of competition on the site (like we all do). 

Thank you

• Like 1

20 hours ago, marketing_byte said:

I am an old seller in Fiverr, after doing 6 jobs. I was not active in Fiverr for some time. Now I have 2 gigs on the first page, but I can't find any order. I have no buyer request. Now all I can do is get back to the way it was before.

Well, first of all, you're not an "old seller". You joined Fiverr five months ago. 

If you want more sales, why don't you do the same things you did to earn your first six orders? I don't understand why the process to earn orders would be any different less than six months later? What kind of marketing are you doing? How have you been reaching out to your target customers? 

It is also worth noting that you delivered an order 12 days ago. 

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 3