Want to know the specific reason of loosing gig rank and how to solve it?

ahmad_basit

Hi there,

Hope you guys are doing well , 

I am a new seller on fiverr.  My main issues is I have lost my gig rank,

My gig impression was increasing 350+ per day with 10+ clicks but I deleted a keyword "payment method"(I provide facebook ads services, that's why) from gig description and deleted 1 order requirement from that gig . After doing that My impression and click decreased. I have 10 -> 5 star reviews with 1 pending order on that gig .

Can anyone help me about this?

Note: 1.  I always remain active on fiverr

2. My response rate , order completion rate are fine 

gig analytcs.png

• Like 3

• ahmad_basit changed the title to Want to know the specific reason of loosing gig rank and how to solve it?
3 minutes ago, cc_animation said:

Changing your gig may temporarily drop you from the search results because it needs to be updated in the system, probably.

Sir, As far as I know changing description and order requirement don't affect impression and clicking rate . Is it true ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ahmad_basit said:

As far as I know changing description and order requirement don't affect impression and clicking rate . Is it true ?

Anytime you change your description or order requirements your gig will be taken out of the search for a short time while Fiverr checks to make sure your changes are acceptable. The time your gig is taken out of search depends on how significant the changes were. If you make a small change such as changing prices, I have found my gigs appear in the search right away and if I make big changes it takes 24 to 48 hours to start getting impressions again.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

6 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Anytime you change your description or order requirements your gig will be taken out of the search for a short time while Fiverr checks to make sure your changes are acceptable. The time your gig is taken out of search depends on how significant the changes were. If you make a small change such as changing prices, I have found my gigs appear in the search right away and if I make big changes it takes 24 to 48 hours to start getting impressions again.

Sir , But its been 5 days but there is no improvement on impression and click  !

gig analytcs.png

• Like 2