Not getting new buyer messages while my gig on the first page.

boxtime

Hi, 

I facing an issue. My gig is running on the first page and I have done many order but I am not getting new buyer messages last 17 days. Gig is still on the first page (in top 10) 

No negative ratings, impressions etc. Everything is good. 

So, I need a advice from senior sellers that what I need to do and why this happening?

Thanks. 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

6 hours ago, boxtime said:

My gig is running on the first page and I have done many order but I am not getting new buyer messages last 17 days. Gig is still on the first page (in top 10) 

Perhaps no one is interested in hiring you at the present time. Fiverr does not guarantee that anyone will have orders, here on their site. If a buyer likes your service, and wants to hire you, he/she will do so. If not, then, that is something you will have to accept.

If you want to improve your changes of earning orders, figure out what will make that happen.... and then make it happen. 

You are the only person who can make you successful.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, boxtime said:

Gig is still on the first page (in top 10) 

It may show up on the 1st page on your computer, but it may not show up at all on my or other people's computers.

When I search, it displays my regular sellers first, then other sellers I've worked with, then ones I've clicked in the past. Your gig could very well be on page 20 for me.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

On 10/15/2021 at 2:14 PM, boxtime said:

Hi, 

I facing an issue. My gig is running on the first page and I have done many order but I am not getting new buyer messages last 17 days. Gig is still on the first page (in top 10) 

No negative ratings, impressions etc. Everything is good. 

So, I need a advice from senior sellers that what I need to do and why this happening?

Thanks. 

I searched box design twice. Your gigs never appeared on the first three pages of the results in both occasions. 

You are appearing in the first page when you search yourself because you're probably looking exactly for the words your gig has. But just search randomly, imagine what a random buyer would write in the search box, and you'll probably won't appear in the results.

• Like 3