How can I create a new buyer request under of 4.5 stars?

yilmazhakan

3 hours ago, yilmazhakan said:

but I can't send request anymore for 2 months

Do you mean for the past 2 months you haven't received any requests? If that's the case you might want to be thinking about how you can get orders without using the buyer requests instead of worrying how you can use them again. 

If its restricting you from responding to requests because of your ratings, then you just have to successfully complete more orders so that you average rating is high enough.

10 hours ago, yilmazhakan said:

Hi! I completed 2 jobs for same peole. He gave me 4.3 stars but I can't send request anymore for 2 months. Tell me what can I do? 

Don't worry. In the future try to understand everything and perfectly done each project. Then I hope solve this problem. 

10 hours ago, alexandamedia said:

Do you mean for the past 2 months you haven't received any requests? If that's the case you might want to be thinking about how you can get orders without using the buyer requests instead of worrying how you can use them again. 

If its restricting you from responding to requests because of your ratings, then you just have to successfully complete more orders so that you average rating is high enough.

I mean I can't make any offer. System blocks me becouse I have stars under of 4.5. What should I do? 

Guest freelancerjabir
15 hours ago, yilmazhakan said:

Hi! I completed 2 jobs for same peole. He gave me 4.3 stars but I can't send request anymore for 2 months. Tell me what can I do? 

Then you should do gig marketing to get orders asap after that you have to complete the order with 5 stars and doing this process continuously you will be able to send buyer request

Archived