How can more orders on Fiver?

minara12

Hello 
I'm a minara, from Bangladesh, I recently join on fiverrforum a day,  I am a professional Graphic Designer. I have 4 years of experience in graphic design, Social Media, Flyer Design, and the business card sector. Background Remove (Pen Tool) & Clipping Path, headshot retouching, and any kind of graphic design. 
Please check my profile,

20 minutes ago, minara12 said:

Basically, once your Fiverr account has been restricted you can not regain it.

This is completely false information. A restricted account is under review, not permanently removed. If an account is restricted, follow the instructions Fiverr provides, and you might regain it, if the restriction is removed.

22 minutes ago, minara12 said:

My advice is to reinstall windows and open a new account and then start from scratch.

This is terrible advice. A restricted account still exists. Opening a new account means that you would have two Fiverr accounts, and that is 100% against the rules of this site. At best you could be permanently banned from Fiverr for violating this rule. 

On 10/17/2021 at 9:17 PM, minara12 said:

And make sure you read Fiverr's TOS and try to avoid any kind of conflict with Fiverr and your clients.

Well, I’m not sure if you read TOS or not but what you are offering is against TOS. 

If account is banned then it’s banned forever and you are not allowed to open any new accounts, sooner or later they all will be banned too. If your account is restricted and you create another account you will be breaking TOS of not having more than 1 fiverr account. 

🤯 

Both things are different in nature.

Fiverr Gig: describes the service you sell on Fiverr. It provides you the opportunity to showcase your talent to customers. In Fiverr Gig you describe your services set your price against that services.

On the Other hand, the Fiverr Affiliate program is the program where you can earn money by promoting the services provided by Fiverr through a link. You have to signup for the Fiverr Affiliate program and then you will get a link. They have a different commission plan from which you can choose and promote individually.

On 10/18/2021 at 11:33 AM, fast_ranking said:

How to get more information and click on fiverr

If you want more click it's fully depends on your gig price and image. After seeing the price and image if any buyer like both of them then he/she will click your gig title for more info.

• Lena locked this topic

Archived