1 Question answer me, please!

kawsar_nyon

Question

5 answers to this question

On 10/14/2021 at 10:56 AM, kawsar_nyon said:

I have 7 gigs already. I want to delete 4 gigs and I want to create new 4 gigs. Is there any problem with my account in the future?

Try it and find out. Risk is part of being a successful seller. If something good happens, great! If something not-so-good happens, you can learn from it, and recover. You can't be afraid of moving forward. No one grows and develops -- or gains experiences -- by sitting still and doing nothing. 

I have a question. I have 7 gigs for 6 different categories. right now I want to delete 5 different categories of these gigs and I want to open 1 category of 7 gigs. gigs will be the same categories. like WordPress landing page or WordPress website. all the gigs on this services are high keyword and low keyword. Will I do the work? 

On 10/17/2021 at 10:10 PM, kawsar_nyon said:

I have a question. I have 7 gigs for 6 different categories. right now I want to delete 5 different categories of these gigs and I want to open 1 category of 7 gigs. gigs will be the same categories. like WordPress landing page or WordPress website. all the gigs on this services are high keyword and low keyword. Will I do the work? 

Hello Kawsar,

If you open a new post with your topic, you might get attraction experienced, skilled person. 

Because this is a different topic, I'm not discouraging you. But a new post could reach more people... 

Thanks. 

Archived