Please give me a well suggestion

kc_animator

I am new seller here  maximum 2.5 month older, my gig performance  is good impression and click ratio but in time i can get a single order, i am going edit gig price higher to lower but i think this is affect my gig ranking please share your experience to me and thanks in advance

• Like 4

A "well" suggestion? Don't fall in one.

image.png.796392498bcb484936c12e3a9298a28c.png

Joking aside, your gig video seems to not match your profile. It starts with saying, "HI all. I'm JS." but your user name is KC... It makes one wonder if that video is actually yours.

The term "gig ranking" is thrown about willy nilly, but no, modifying your prices shouldn't drastically affect your impressions, but your prices are already quite low as it is...

• Like 10
  • Up 4

12 hours ago, enunciator said:

A "well" suggestion? Don't fall in one.

image.png.796392498bcb484936c12e3a9298a28c.png

Joking aside, your gig video seems to not match your profile. It starts with saying, "HI all. I'm JS." but your user name is KC... It makes one wonder if that video is actually yours.

The term "gig ranking" is thrown about willy nilly, but no, modifying your prices shouldn't drastically affect your impressions, but your prices are already quite low as it is...

okey thankyou for your findings

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, dupsy4 said:

Nice suggestion @enunciator

But.., @kc_animator. Re editing your gig has a downside to your gig performance.

Due to the recent introduction of the gig rotation, once you edit or tamper with the skeletal framework of what the algorithm sees of your gig... You get drank ideologically

Fair point (although gig rotation is not really a 'recent introduction'). Considering the opening poster hasn't had an order (or just one - maybe lost in translation?) - he / she hasn't much to lose really have they??  

• Like 9
  • Up 1

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will create an engaging whiteboard animation explainer video
In the gig description:
"upto" could be "up to". "Upto" could be "Up to". "Thankyou" could be "Thank you". Maybe make the word "i" upper case.

A problem in the gig seem to be that there's lots of blank lines at the end of the description but before the "compare packages" section. That might mean the buyer can't easily see the "compare packages" section or the FAQ.

In all 3 package descriptions "Upto" could be "Up to"

In the FAQ section:
"No,i will also used copyright free products" could be "No, I will also use copyright-free products" in answer 1.

Gig: I will provide 250k png and svg for whiteboard animation
In the gig description:
"Speciaiaiity" could be "Speciality"

You could mention the license they get with the delivered images.

In the profile: Maybe make the word "i" upper case.

If you aren't getting enough orders on the current gigs it might be that there's a lot of competition. You could create some additional gigs which might give more chance of orders.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 10/14/2021 at 10:29 AM, uk1000 said:

A problem in the gig seem to be that there's lots of blank lines at the end of the description but before the "compare packages" section. That might mean the buyer can't easily see the "compare packages" section or the FAQ.

I will try to fix the problem many times but it's failed, please give me an idea

• Like 1

16 hours ago, kc_animator said:

but it's failed, please give me an idea

It seems to have helped - there seems to be about half as many blank lines at the bottom of the gig now compared to before when I first checked it to make those suggestions.

You could do what I think someone else might have suggested - you could try copying the text of the gig to notepad, then making sure in notepad that there aren't multiple blank lines at the end (editing it if necessary), then removing the existing text in the gig description then pasting that text from notepad back into the gig description, re-bolding anything that you want bold (and adding any other formatting type stuff), and saving and previewing the gig again. I think sometimes you might need to preview it again or reload the page again (I don't mean the editing page) for the saved changes to show.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2