Jump to content

Always In Fiverr Rules


shahriarniloy77
 Share

Recommended Posts

Fiverr rule is very important for every one. Let's know some-

  1. It is hard to start as a seller because of little to no exposure which means not getting enough impressions and views on your gigs.
  2. Fiverr moderators are extremely ruthless and they show no mercy. So learn to play by rules there. If you follow the rules properly you should be fine.
  3. If you want to make serious money from Fiverr, upsells are really important. The customers who have paid some money to you before are more likely to pay you more.
  4. It is extremely hard and tiring to maintain the seller levels and even a short mistake could lead you to be downgraded as a seller.
  5. Always be polite with customers.
  6. Learn Facebook advertising. It is the best way to get customers on Fiverr.
  7. If you think doing something maybe against the Fiverr rules then please ask customer support first. DO NOT take risks in these matters.
  • Like 35
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, shahriarniloy77 said:

It is hard to start as a seller because of little to no exposure which means not getting enough impressions and views on your gigs.

Then learn how to find exposure in other ways. Us veteran sellers call it "marketing".

4 hours ago, shahriarniloy77 said:

Fiverr moderators are extremely ruthless and they show no mercy.

Only when you break the forum rules... usually after failing to read the forum rules.

4 hours ago, shahriarniloy77 said:

If you want to make serious money from Fiverr, upsells are really important. The customers who have paid some money to you before are more likely to pay you more.

Most buyers complain that many new sellers keep trying to get them to pay more than they wanted to, so, no, upsells are not what you should be focusing on. Make sure you have a great gig that features thorough packages buyers can purchase at any time. Great sellers earn the bulk of their revenue from their clearly-listed, and fairly-priced services.

4 hours ago, shahriarniloy77 said:

It is extremely hard and tiring to maintain the seller levels

It's not supposed to be easy. The harder, the better, because it builds character, and drives good sellers to build and improve their services.

4 hours ago, shahriarniloy77 said:

Learn Facebook advertising. It is the best way to get customers on Fiverr.

It might work for some sellers, but for others, it doesn't. Don't assume that everyone does things one way. Many sellers are unable -- or unwilling -- to pay for Facebook advertising. And even more sellers fail miserably at the ad campaign game.

4 hours ago, shahriarniloy77 said:

If you think doing something maybe against the Fiverr rules then please ask customer support first.

Or just read and understand the TOS -- as you were supposed to do when you signed up for your Fiverr account, and clicked the little checkbox stating that you read the Fiverr TOS. 🙄

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 26
  • Up 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, shahriarniloy77 said:

If you think doing something maybe against the Fiverr rules then please ask customer support first.

jonbaas said it, but read the terms of service first. It's very clear! THEN if you still don't get it, CS is an option after the forum. I imagine that the CS agents get sick of requests and questions from people who are too lazy to seek out answers that are available elsewhere. No wonder they can't be bothered helping sellers with genuine problems like "Fiverr blew up through no fault of my own and now my completion rate is down." "Sorry, there's nothing I can do because the 3 billion messages about gig ranking have broken my spirit."

Edited by leannelrivers
  • Like 21
  • Up 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, shahriarniloy77 said:

Fiverr rule is very important for every one. Let's know some-

  1. It is hard to start as a seller because of little to no exposure which means not getting enough impressions and views on your gigs.
  2. Fiverr moderators are extremely ruthless and they show no mercy. So learn to play by rules there. If you follow the rules properly you should be fine.
  3. If you want to make serious money from Fiverr, upsells are really important. The customers who have paid some money to you before are more likely to pay you more.
  4. It is extremely hard and tiring to maintain the seller levels and even a short mistake could lead you to be downgraded as a seller.
  5. Always be polite with customers.
  6. Learn Facebook advertising. It is the best way to get customers on Fiverr.
  7. If you think doing something maybe against the Fiverr rules then please ask customer support first. DO NOT take risks in these matters.

Thanks brother 😇

  • Like 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, shahriarniloy77 said:

Fiverr rule is very important for every one. Let's know some-

  1. It is hard to start as a seller because of little to no exposure which means not getting enough impressions and views on your gigs.
  2. Fiverr moderators are extremely ruthless and they show no mercy. So learn to play by rules there. If you follow the rules properly you should be fine.
  3. If you want to make serious money from Fiverr, upsells are really important. The customers who have paid some money to you before are more likely to pay you more.
  4. It is extremely hard and tiring to maintain the seller levels and even a short mistake could lead you to be downgraded as a seller.
  5. Always be polite with customers.
  6. Learn Facebook advertising. It is the best way to get customers on Fiverr.
  7. If you think doing something maybe against the Fiverr rules then please ask customer support first. DO NOT take risks in these matters.

Yeah you are right

  • Like 17
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...