Unqualified promoted Gigs Again & Again

kstrima

Faced very big problem. I noticed that suddenly my all gig are disappointed and Unqualified promoted Gigs.

my all gigs are down. didn't find in any search page.

So please Experience Fiverr seller and Fiverr Administer help me and please provide me some solutions.

fgfdgdg.JPG

13 hours ago, kstrima said:

Faced very big problem. I noticed that suddenly my all gig are disappointed and Unqualified promoted Gigs.

my all gigs are down. didn't find in any search page.

So please Experience Fiverr seller and Fiverr Administer help me and please provide me some solutions.

Maybe the promotion has expired. You don't have to worry, contact Fiverr directly will tell you all the secrets.

13 hours ago, kstrima said:

fgfdgdg.JPG

Maybe the promotion has expired. You don't have to worry, contact Fiverr directly will tell you all the secrets.

kstrima

6 hours ago, kstrima said:

None of us have the power to do anything with, or for, the promoted status of your gigs. If they don't qualify, then they don't qualify.

Archived