My gig has kicked to last page from last 1 year

anamikaemu

1 hour ago, anamikaemu said:

If any person here to help me find out the issue that would be very helpful for me

It looks like Victoria and Sophie, from Fiverr CS, already helped you, and provided you with the answers to your situation. What other answers are you expecting us, here on the forums, to provide for you?

4 hours ago, jonbaas said:

It looks like Victoria and Sophie, from Fiverr CS, already helped you, and provided you with the answers to your situation. What other answers are you expecting us, here on the forums, to provide for you?

I just wanted to know , how can I rank back my this dead profile ? previously I got 5-7 orders per day but from last year I didn't get new clients because of my gig disappearing . If I get some projects from old client it didn't help me to rank back

I'm facing the same problem.

I was make a sells decently, and suddenly my gig dissapeared in every keyword. It was usually on the page 1-3 for over a year. And it's already 2 months since my gig missing. CS didn't help us at all, they only says keep delivery on time, etc, etc like oh my...that's what we did all this time. The gig is dissappeared all of sudden.

5 hours ago, anamikaemu said:

I just wanted to know , how can I rank back my this dead profile ?

As I have been telling new sellers, all over the forum, there is no such thing as a set rank in the Fiverr search results. That's not how Fiverr works. Sophie pretty much told you the same thing, in her answer. Your gig will not "rank back", because it never ranked to start with. Take a moment and re-read Sophie's answer.

5 hours ago, anamikaemu said:

I didn't get new clients because of my gig disappearing .

Then now would be a good time to  learn how to market your gig, and bring new clients into your gigs on your own. 

Archived