Need Help for Fiverr ID Verification

lizaakter_86

Question

Hello Experienced Freelancers , 
I need a help Right Now.  Kindly Help me !

I was a successful freelancer on my previous Fiverr account. The previous account was verified by my NID. But a bad buyer reports to me and I lose my ID permanently. Now if I create Fiverr ID with my name again and later use my same NID during NID verification, will it be possible?

Thanks .

4 answers to this question

On 10/13/2021 at 11:32 PM, lizaakter_86 said:

Hello Experienced Freelancers , 
I need a help Right Now.  Kindly Help me !

I was a successful freelancer on my previous Fiverr account. The previous account was verified by my NID. But a bad buyer reports to me and I lose my ID permanently. Now if I create Fiverr ID with my name again and later use my same NID during NID verification, will it be possible?

Thanks .

That not possible. You all previous documents is recorded in fiverr.

Hey LizaAkteryou can contact with the support team first. You can tell them the fact that your facing with and want to do. Hopefully, they'll guide you proper procedure to stay safely here. 

Don't forget to read Fiverr's blog, forum's discussion thread to educate yourself. Hopefully, you'll be a great seller in the future. 

Guest nenadmanojlovic

I'm new on Fiverr, but what do you think was first thing I did before I applied to be a seller? I READED TERMS OF SERVICE to see if I can comply with Fiverr rules, and I believe obviously should you as well!

Making another account is highly against TOS and I believe people who ignore rules doesn't let the platform shine as it deserve to.

Archived