fiverr gigs

hdesigner92

hello guys i just want your review on my problem, basically i live in UAE and when i am opening fiver i am not able to see any gig regarding graphics, but in the same time my friend who leaves outside of UAE means Pakistan or somewhere else they have so many work regarding graphics and for me its only showing 266 jobs in whole world there is only 266 jobs, how, i am not able to understand this thing Please help me on this thing that fiver depends on country based if yes so how to sort this thing if no then why is happening like this.

• Like 15

Your question if i may get you right when you search for graphics design you only see 266 services in your own country? If that is right well that mean People living or staying in UAE are just 266 offering the service that does not stop your from getting project in as much you have the skills

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

thank you for replying but i dont know whether is from only my country or all over. if it is like this can you tell me how to change this setting from only my country to all over the world i dont want to stick on the services from my country because i am not finding any job related to me. please help

• Like 2