URRRGGGG!

fiveroptic1

Had to post this - VO artists will particularly understand. Just sitting down to record 2 orders and workmen start up digging up the pavement outside. (No sound booth in the world will stop that racket coming in!! ) Ironic, as they are laying new fiver optic cables - just like my user name. 😃 Looks like I'll be working late tonight once they've gone home!  

29 minutes ago, fiveroptic1 said:

Had to post this - VO artists will particularly understand. Just sitting down to record 2 orders and workmen start up digging up the pavement outside. (No sound booth in the world will stop that racket coming in!! ) Ironic, as they are laying new fiver optic cables - just like my user name. 😃 Looks like I'll be working late tonight once they've gone home!  

Go tell em they must have hit a gas line as you smell gas.  Will take hours to clear the site, meanwhile, orders done.  You're welcome. 

On 10/13/2021 at 3:58 PM, fiveroptic1 said:

Two words: weed whacker. 

Archived