KINDLY WITH DETAIL INFORMATION

rasaqgraphics01

Hello respectable senior member of Fiverr community. I’m new in Fiverr forum.

I have a  question. If I post information of my gigs under My Fiverr Gigs Category.

Will that enable me to get an order?.

How do I post in the category of my Fiverr Gig's?

Please help with the step by step on how it's done?

Will Fiverr’s team promote my gig by their search engine or Buyers will site my GIG on the forum and visit my gigs??

Thank you!

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, rasaqgraphics01 said:

There are no guarantees that you will get orders if you post in My Fiverr Gigs. It's just an ad. Do you buy everything you see an ad for?

39 minutes ago, rasaqgraphics01 said:

The same way you now posted in Fiverr FAQ. Just don't post in Fiverr FAQ, post in My Fiverr Gigs.

40 minutes ago, rasaqgraphics01 said:

Same as posting in any other category (and you have posted here, so you know how to create a forum post), just post it in My Fiverr Gigs and say whatever you want to say about your service. You're also allowed to post the link to your gig when you post in My Fiverr Gigs.

42 minutes ago, rasaqgraphics01 said:

Will Fiverr’s team promote my gig by their search engine

They will promote it the same way they promote the gigs of all the other sellers. Whether you post in My Fiverr Gigs or not has nothing to do with how your gig is promoted on the main site.

43 minutes ago, rasaqgraphics01 said:

Buyers will site my GIG on the forum and visit my gigs??

It's mostly sellers on the forum. There is a very small chance that someone might see your post in My Fiverr Gigs and decide to check out your gig. Most forum users ignore that category unless they're posting in it (and if they're posting in it, it's because they want to sell, not because they're looking to buy).

• Like 7
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, rasaqgraphics01 said:

I post information of my gigs under My Fiverr Gigs Category.

Not more than from having your gig on the main site. 

check this for how many people got orders from the forum 

The same as you posted this topic but choosing “my fiverr gigs” category 

Will Fiverr’s team promote my gig by their search engine or Buyers will site my GIG on the forum and visit my gigs??

Fiverr is already giving you visibility of your gig in their platform. But promoting just your gig it’s not in their interest. They are giving a chance to everyone and they are matching buyers with sellers and it all depends on you, your gig and how attractive it is 

@catwriter turns out we posted almost same replies on the same minute 🙈

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 5
  • Up 2

On 4/20/2020 at 12:05 AM, zhaotang said:

Hello, I’d like to know the forum where you post your Gig and I’d like to expand my sales

I think you can help me, thanks

22 hours ago, catwriter said:

There are no guarantees that you will get orders if you post in My Fiverr Gigs. It's just an ad. Do you buy everything you see an ad for?

The same way you now posted in Fiverr FAQ. Just don't post in Fiverr FAQ, post in My Fiverr Gigs.

Same as posting in any other category (and you have posted here, so you know how to create a forum post), just post it in My Fiverr Gigs and say whatever you want to say about your service. You're also allowed to post the link to your gig when you post in My Fiverr Gigs.

They will promote it the same way they promote the gigs of all the other sellers. Whether you post in My Fiverr Gigs or not has nothing to do with how your gig is promoted on the main site.

It's mostly sellers on the forum. There is a very small chance that someone might see your post in My Fiverr Gigs and decide to check out your gig. Most forum users ignore that category unless they're posting in it (and if they're posting in it, it's because they want to sell, not because they're looking to buy).

THANKS

• 1 month later...
On 10/13/2021 at 9:03 AM, catwriter said:

How do register on my fiverr gig?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 8:17 AM, rasaqgraphics01 said:

Hello respectable senior member of Fiverr community. I’m new in Fiverr forum.

I have a  question. If I post information of my gigs under My Fiverr Gigs Category.

Thank you!

Am not certain about it.