account issue

abrnazstudio

Hi. Hopefully you are doing great. Actually I'm contacting you because I've any issue in my account. I stay online for much time but my account's impressions are becoming down and down. Last week there was 4k impressions of my profile but now just 100+.

I don't know what is happening I'm too much depressed. Kindly tell me why my account is becoming down even staying online.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, abrnazstudio said:

Actually I'm contacting you because I've any issue in my account. I stay online for much time but my account's impressions are becoming down and down.

This is not a bug. Nothing is wrong with your account. Impressions rise and fall over time, based entirely upon the people who are searching for services like yours. If your on-site impressions are lower than you would like, then perhaps now is a good time to find additional customers elsewhere as well. Figure out who your target customers are, discover where they are located, then go to those places, connect with your target customers, and convince them to hire you.

Being a freelancer requires work -- including marketing. Sitting around, watching your impressions, is not a productive success strategy.

• Like 3
  • Up 2