Blocked By Buyer, will this effect my profile at all?

xcelciuss

Question

Hey guys, so i was just talking to a buyer that said he was intrested in my gig,we had a convesation about my service and then he didnt responde for a day so i sen thim a simple messege asking if he was intrested, then im assuming he blocked me as it says hes not accepting messeges, this is fine and i understand why,however, does getting blocked by a buyer effect the fiver algorythm at all, or my profile ? Thanks : )

• Like 69
  • Sad 4
  • Up 6

It seems like a lot of buyers do not like when I ask them questions. So when I ask them questions they block me.  I have been on fiverr for years and sometimes you get buyers that want to charge a lot of money and the project doesn't turn out well and then sometimes its the opposite.  I just to ask questions and confirm before I purchase a gig to prevent me liking them and them not liking me.  Then they just get irritated and block me.  Does anyone have any experience on how to prevent this from occurring so much?  What am I doing wrong?

I am started to feel like its some comments behind the scenes that they see but I dont.  I want to know because this just started happening.

Edited by lovelyvgreen
Add more information
  • Like 7

Blocking a someone doesn't affect their profile. It simply means that the person doesn't want to be contacted by the blocked person. But on the other hand, reporting a seller may result banning the the seller profile if the report is for a valid reason.

Good luck 😊

Edited by sarwar242
  • Like 28

On 10/12/2021 at 5:29 PM, krheate said:

Well, either he blocked you, or Fiverr banned his account (so he can’t be contacted anymore).

If he did block you, it shouldn’t have an impact on any visible stats because buyers, and sellers, block people all the time.

There could be something behind-the-scenes that maybe occurs when someone blocks you, but nothing happens to your main stats.

Right

• Like 23

On 10/12/2021 at 7:49 PM, donnovan86 said:

You can go to another browser where you are not logged in and insert his Fiverr profile link. If he blocked you, he is still available. If he didn't block you and he is actually removed from the platform, it will say that the user can't be found. 

Very Impressive answer. Thank you

• Like 20