Blocked By Buyer, will this effect my profile at all?

xcelciuss

Question

Hey guys, so i was just talking to a buyer that said he was intrested in my gig,we had a convesation about my service and then he didnt responde for a day so i sen thim a simple messege asking if he was intrested, then im assuming he blocked me as it says hes not accepting messeges, this is fine and i understand why,however, does getting blocked by a buyer effect the fiver algorythm at all, or my profile ? Thanks : )

• Like 69
  • Sad 4
  • Up 6

Well, either he blocked you, or Fiverr banned his account (so he can’t be contacted anymore).

If he did block you, it shouldn’t have an impact on any visible stats because buyers, and sellers, block people all the time.

There could be something behind-the-scenes that maybe occurs when someone blocks you, but nothing happens to your main stats.

• Like 51
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 7

2 hours ago, krheate said:

Well, either he blocked you, or Fiverr banned his account (so he can’t be contacted anymore).

You can go to another browser where you are not logged in and insert his Fiverr profile link. If he blocked you, he is still available. If he didn't block you and he is actually removed from the platform, it will say that the user can't be found. 

• Like 41
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 5

33 minutes ago, krheate said:

If he did block you, it shouldn’t have an impact on any visible stats because buyers, and sellers, block people all the time.

There could be something behind-the-scenes that maybe occurs when someone blocks you, but nothing happens to your main stats.

Great thanks : ), so do you think it may effect me behind the scenes ?

• Like 37

Pro -advice from my experience from past 20 years ´+ onside or offsite. 

If you are going to follow up a customer, make sure to prepare a one single quote, short and precis. Like example -

Hello (client name here)

I haven't heard from you, I just wanna let you know that If you don't like this offer, maybe we can go through the project once again and see If can be done better or cheaper or maybe even faster?

1. Don't ever send too many messages, then you signal desperation and yet If the customer is not interested then you start spamming and bothering it. I don't think that is good for your sales 🙂

Avoid that and best of luck with your sales.

HD

• Like 34
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

On 10/12/2021 at 11:41 AM, xcelciuss said:

Hey guys, so i was just talking to a buyer that said he was intrested in my gig,we had a convesation about my service and then he didnt responde for a day so i sen thim a simple messege asking if he was intrested, then im assuming he blocked me as it says hes not accepting messeges, this is fine and i understand why,however, does getting blocked by a buyer effect the fiver algorythm at all, or my profile ? Thanks : )

Well, this should not affect your profile.

• Like 22

On 10/12/2021 at 4:41 PM, xcelciuss said:

No. if buyer will block you nothing happens in your profile or gig.. thanks

• Like 12

• Like 8