Any crafty DIY-ers out there?

zeus777

So it's October which means Halloween is coming.
I looooooooove love love Halloween. Once this darn pandemic is over, I need to fly to the states during October.

Anyway, I came across this "I made a haunted house out of cardboard" video somewhere on Youtube and I thought hey, I wanna make that too.
And I did. I think it came out pretty good, and right now it's placed at the entrance of my home.

Guys, if you have any DIY Halloween stuff I'd love to see them 😄  😄  😄
Actually it doesn't even need to be DIY, any Halloween decoration photos from at your house/neighborhood is welcome!

mixi2.jpg

15 minutes ago, zeus777 said:

Actually it doesn't even need to be DIY, any Halloween decoration photos from at your house/neighborhood is welcome!

I still don't even have my costume together. Where I love right now (sort of a houseshare thing) is doing a big party on the 31st so decorations are slooowly popping up but I need to figure out what I want to be! I was gonna be zombie(ish) Minnie Mouse (since I have some of the costume already haha) but ever since my profile pic was made, I've been wanting to go full vampire - I could probably thrift the outfit itself and make the ladybugs/bats somehow... But still unsure!

First time in years I'm doing something for Halloween so... wanna go all out!

7 minutes ago, katakatica said:

zombie(ish) Minnie Mouse

That sounds like a pretty darn cool idea, but hey, vampires are always classic/cool.
If you end up thrifting/DIY-ing anything, I'd love to see pics!
Usually my office does this Halloween party-thingy but we're not gonna do is this year sadly.
At least I have my kimono and Halloween obi belt, I can hang around places wearing those 😄

Archived