Get another one...And share an experience.

imasud

It was today at 5.20 am. Suddenly I woke up and checked my phone to watch what time it was. Than I noticed a notification from fiverr, I opened it and saw My old client messaged me on 5.15 to complete a small new project. Then we continue our conversation and took the order for $35. Then I slept again. After woke up in the morning I thought that I usually don't wake up around 5/6 am. But what happens today. If I didn't wake up at that time my buyer might provide the project to other seller. This is called luck. If you have passion and love to your work, God must help you today or tomorrow. So don't loose your hope keep trying. Thanks to all and pray for me. 

Order.png

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 2

54 minutes ago, imasud said:

If I didn't wake up at that time my buyer might provide the project to other seller. This is called luck. If you have passion and love to your work, God must help you today or tomorrow. So don't loose your hope keep trying.

Luck and "keep trying" have nothing in common. Luck waits for things to happen. Keep trying is a calculated set of effective actions to achieve a goal.

If the buyer who messaged you while you were sleeping was, indeed, an old client (if your account, since it started in less than two months ago, can truly generate "old clients"), then he would have gladly have still hired you when you responded to his message after you were awake and starting your day. Your waking up, and seeing a message from your "old client" was not a miracle, divine inspiration, or luck. You just chose to respond during your sleeping hours, instead of going back to sleep, and responding during your daytime hours.

• Like 7