No watermark

nicesolution

Hi,

I don't know if this is a false alarm but in the past, the images, that i was sharing via chat, had a fiverr watermark, but it seems to be not working now at all.

I am more concerned because i usually share good resolution images with the client, via chat, for their full satisfaction.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I observed that the fiverr watermark, in regular chat (inbox), appears in the videos only that i share with the client but not in the images. It is quite strange.

OMG!

Is this the reason that the clients would sometimes jump to a new project without ordering for the previous one?

21 minutes ago, nicesolution said:

Is this the reason that the clients would sometimes jump to a new project without ordering for the previous one?

It could be. You could try searching online to see if they've used the image you sent.

22 minutes ago, nicesolution said:

I observed that the fiverr watermark, in regular chat (inbox), appears in the videos only that i share with the client

For videos in the inbox it shows the Fiverr watermark/logo in the top right corner of the video preview (that's limited to 720p) but they can still download the attachment itself that doesn't have the Fiverr logo/watermark. So you should still add your own watermark to videos you attach in the inbox before an order is made if you want to protect them.

• Thanks 1