How to get knock from Buyer Req

turzyo_hasib

What jonbaas says is right, i would just add: try to be some of the first (check new request often), focus on types of job you're really good and have gig(s) with good rates, and finally don't give up, is not much the percentage of success, but you could reach higher if you're constant.

4 hours ago, turzyo_hasib said:

Asking suggestions from the expert how can I get knock or how can I improve in sending offers.

Suggest you use the word "contact" instead of "knock" in your communications as that will come across as more professional.

Check this out:  https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015226518-Responding-to-Buyer-Requests

12 hours ago, lloydsolutions said:

Suggest you use the word "contact" instead of "knock" in your communications as that will come across as more professional.

Check this out:  https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360015226518-Responding-to-Buyer-Requests

Thank you so much for the tip. I usually use "knock" instead of "contact". But from now on I'll use contact for sure, Thanks again. Keep helping people.

Welcome to the best freelancing site. Hope you are well. I am here to talk about how to sent best or killer buyer request on fiverr.com.

Now a days many new user got confused to what they write on buyer request . So dont worry i will show you just two easy way to sent a best buyer request .

First Way:

1. Gain the buyers Interest .
  2. Try to make your proposal as Persuasive as possible.
  3. Tell them how you will do their job or project proper way and what they will get from you.
  4. Give them a reason to hire you . Dont type you have exprience from bla bla bla.  Write something unique .
  5. Assure healthy communication.

Always write your cover letter simple and use easy english word.

Second Way;  show you a sample .

hello sir,

i have read your project deails and  i know you want (describe client demand) . I am sure i can give you the perfect work .

So you will get the best service and support from me. I am now online for you so if you want to contact me please message me soon.

Best regards 

your namer

Thank you.

Note: Dont copy the same. Customize something ,think unique then write and sent.

Best of luck for you all.

Archived