Tell me the truth

akashahmed78

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, akashahmed78 said:

Order sent by buyer request is available. Is it true or false?

Why would it be false? And orders are not sent by themselves. It’s real people behind those requests who are looking for sellers that will solve their problem. 
If you are not getting orders from BRs it means that buyers don’t find your gig/offer/price/portfolio etc convincing 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

Sellers are not entitled to orders from the buyer request section, just because they send an offer. Dozens of other sellers are trying to win that same buyer's request. The buyer sees every offer that was sent to them, and they can ignor or respond to whatever offers appeal to them. 

You likely have not gained any orders from BR, because you didn't send the best seller offer.

Please stop complaining about not having any buyer requests, and, instead, focus on having better gigs that capture buyer attention in the Fiverr catalog. 

• Like 10
  • Confused 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/12/2021 at 12:17 AM, akashahmed78 said:

Order sent by buyer request is available. Is it true or false? I sent many buyer requests but received no orders.

BR is highly competitive, especially in niches that are very popular amongst new sellers, that's true - but I do think it's fairly easy to stand out if you have decent gigs and response to each request. It could be a good idea to try and think about the 'why' you might not be getting orders. Is your communication lacking maybe? Is it your gigs? 

• Like 7

You want the truth? It'll hurt. But you have specifically asked for it.

You are doing it wrong.

This is your thirty-fifth topic in the forums. You clearly don't know the rules, either of the forums, or the basic theories of freelancing and entrepreneurship. I am not going to spend my time looking through all those threads to see what advice you've already been given, but I did glance at a few, and it is NOT my job to do your work for you.

That said, this is also true: you can improve. It WILL be hard work. It WILL require sacrifice, of time at minimum. It WILL require a willingness to learn and adapt to other cultures. But it CAN be done.

• Like 5

On 10/12/2021 at 6:17 AM, akashahmed78 said:

Order sent by buyer request is available. Is it true or false?

Yes, unless the buyer already chose someone else. Or if their request is some kind of scam, like just a way to get clicks/views for their channel. Or if it's actually a seller advertising their services in BR (which is strictly forbidden) and not a buyer looking to hire someone.

I sent many buyer requests

You and tens or hundreds of other sellers have all sent your offers to the same request.

but received no orders.

Because buyers either chose someone else, haven't decided yet, or didn't receive any offers they liked.

In other words, buyers didn't like your offer, or didn't like it enough to want to hire you.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Fiverr hasn't changed. As a new seller, you get a boost (as far as I know) but it depends on YOU to keep it. If your gigs aren't interesting or if for some reason people don't want to order from you, I personally can see why your gigs would 'wither' (lose impressions and so on.)  (not saying that your gigs aren't good, I didn't check them, I'm just trying to explain what - could - be happening. 

Think about your gigs and the service you provide. Are your gigs good enough? Are you good enough? Are your clients happy? 

Feeling sad/hopeless isn't really the solution. Trying to change things is. 

(it's still OK to vent, to be fair.)

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2023 at 3:29 AM, akashahmed78 said:

What is the way to get a job in fiber?
I don't even get a brief

Rather than focusing on briefs, focus on your gigs. Optimize your gigs further i.e. improve your gig gallery because they are not attractive for buyers, present your work in a creative way, remove text from the images as your gig description should be enough to describe your services/gig. 

• Like 9