Mutual Order Cancel and Balance Return

designgrow99

Question

22 answers to this question

On 10/12/2021 at 3:16 AM, designgrow99 said:

My buyer placed an order for me but he did not give me full access. So if I cancel this command from Fiverr support. Will the buyer get his full dollar back?

If any order mutually cancel or cancelled by Fiverr support team, the complete order amount will be refunded back to sellers.

On 10/12/2021 at 4:05 AM, ddythemes said:

Hey designgrow99,

If you cancel the order in any case the buyer will get back his money because you didn't completed the job. 

What I suggest is having a good communication with the buyer about what you need before starting the order, and on your case you should let the buyer know that you can't start working without the full access of the thing you need then wait for suggestions. if they don't want to communicate or didn't respond for 2-3 days, Ask to cancel the order for not having enough informations from the buyer or buyer is not responding. 

Note: If you cancel the order for reason of don't having enough informations from the buyer, This will not affect your completion rate.

I just checked your profile and I see that you're offering Facebook Ads services, so if the client wont to provide you his facebook account (of course he will not), you can ask him to add your facebook account as Advertiser Admin and explain that you will only have the right to do Ads for his page and nothing more. 

If it's for your Shopify services, Shopify offers ~15 different permissions that you can toggle on/off when managing the store's staff member accounts. You can just explain to him how to give you right permission. 

It's normal that the client will not trust you first time, but everything is explainable, try to give an impression that you know what you're doing, Especially on you case when you're starting and not having a lot of reviews, he may not trust you first time, so you should convince him, For a service like Facebook Ads it's a little bit delicate if you don't convince they, He will tell himself that this buyer couldn't convince me to trust him and trust his services, How could he convince people to be interested on my company?

So at the end I wish you good luck and keep going !!

Ddythemes

There is no need of this long comment. The question is very simple and the should be also simple.

3 minutes ago, natalie_online3 said:

In the event that you drop the request regardless the purchaser will get back his cash since you didn't followed through with the task. 

What I recommend is having a decent correspondence with the purchaser concerning what you really wanted prior to beginning the request, and on your case you should tell the purchaser that you can't begin working without the full access of what you wanted then hang tight for ideas. in the event that they would prefer not to convey or didn't react for 2-3 days, Ask to drop the request for not having enough informations from the purchaser or purchaser isn't reacting. 

Note: If you drop the request for reason of don't having enough informations from the purchaser, This won't influence your fruition rate. 

I just checked your profile and I see that you're offering Facebook Ads administrations, so if the customer wont to give you his facebook account (obviously he will not), you can request that he add your facebook account as Advertiser Admin and clarify that you will just reserve the option to do Ads for his page and that's it. 

In case it's for your Shopify administrations, Shopify offers ~15 various consents that you can flip on/off while dealing with the store's staff part accounts. You can simply disclose to him how to give you right consent. 

It's not unexpected that the customer won't confide in you first time, yet everything is logical, attempt to give a feeling that you realize what you're doing, Especially on you situation when you're beginning and not having a ton of surveys, he may distrust you first time, so you ought to persuade him, For a help like Facebook Ads it's somewhat fragile on the off chance that you don't persuade they, He will let himself know that this purchaser couldn't persuade me to trust him and trust his administrations, How could he persuade individuals to be intrigued on my organization?

What are you trying to achieve, regurgitating other people's thoughts??? Why don't you just make a normal comment of your own.

On 10/11/2021 at 11:46 PM, designgrow99 said:

My buyer placed an order for me but he did not give me full access. So if I cancel this command from Fiverr support. Will the buyer get his full dollar back?

Buyer will get his money back but will lose % from it as far as I know, and it is not really good for you as your cancel % will go up as well..
Try communicating with customers to avoid the cancellation related issues.

Good luck 🙂 

No. See: 

Refunds

• Fiverr does not automatically refund payments made for canceled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are returned to the Buyer's Fiverr Balance and are available for future purchases on Fiverr. Until January 1, 2019, funds returned to your Fiverr Balance from canceled orders will not include service fees paid. As of January 1, 2019, Fiverr returns service fees to your Fiverr Balance once an order is canceled. In any event, if the service fees were not returned to your Fiverr Balance following an order cancelation, such service fees’ amount will be exempted from your next purchase on Fiverr. 

Source: https://www.fiverr.com/content/payments-terms-and-conditions

Hey designgrow99,

If you cancel the order in any case the buyer will get back his money because you didn't completed the job. 

What I suggest is having a good communication with the buyer about what you need before starting the order, and on your case you should let the buyer know that you can't start working without the full access of the thing you need then wait for suggestions. if they don't want to communicate or didn't respond for 2-3 days, Ask to cancel the order for not having enough informations from the buyer or buyer is not responding. 

Note: If you cancel the order for reason of don't having enough informations from the buyer, This will not affect your completion rate.

I just checked your profile and I see that you're offering Facebook Ads services, so if the client wont to provide you his facebook account (of course he will not), you can ask him to add your facebook account as Advertiser Admin and explain that you will only have the right to do Ads for his page and nothing more. 

If it's for your Shopify services, Shopify offers ~15 different permissions that you can toggle on/off when managing the store's staff member accounts. You can just explain to him how to give you right permission. 

It's normal that the client will not trust you first time, but everything is explainable, try to give an impression that you know what you're doing, Especially on you case when you're starting and not having a lot of reviews, he may not trust you first time, so you should convince him, For a service like Facebook Ads it's a little bit delicate if you don't convince they, He will tell himself that this buyer couldn't convince me to trust him and trust his services, How could he convince people to be interested on my company?

So at the end I wish you good luck and keep going !!

Ddythemes

Archived