Clearance Pending

aashirsulehriya

Question

5 answers to this question

What a mess of a post. What are you asking, really?

1 - "My earnings were supposed to get clearance today but i didn't get it yet. " Ok, this is one thing. is it still clearing? Did it disappear? What's the situation?

2 - "My order had got cancelled due to the buyer behaviour, and today i am not seeing any buyer request. " - that has nothing to do with the first point, and cancelations should not have any impact on buyer requests, that I know of.

3 - "I have changed my gig title and description as well. " - this doesn't have anything to do with anything either.

1 hour ago, visualstudios said:

What a mess of a post. What are you asking, really?

1 - "My earnings were supposed to get clearance today but i didn't get it yet. " Ok, this is one thing. is it still clearing? Did it disappear? What's the situation?

2 - "My order had got cancelled due to the buyer behaviour, and today i am not seeing any buyer request. " - that has nothing to do with the first point, and cancelations should not have any impact on buyer requests, that I know of.

3 - "I have changed my gig title and description as well. " - this doesn't have anything to do with anything either.

Actually payment got late. I waa supposed to get today in my "Available for withdraw"  section . But my personal balance is showing 0. I am just assuming, maybe just because that it is coulomb's day , could be the reason. As it is the holiday in US and other countries. 

Archived