Looking for my first Buyer!

shelbyfisher99

Hello all! I recently joined Fiverr and I have had no buyers yet but I am eager to get started. If you would like to be my first customer, I would be honored!

I create beautiful logos in any style of your preference! OR if it's time for some change, I can give your company a complete branding remodel to attract new customers. I recently graduated from Baylor University and have experience as a Photographer and Digital Editor. I am proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, & Illustrator. If you're interested, check out my Gigs or send me a message! Thank You! 

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, shelbyfisher99 said:

Hello all! I recently joined Fiverr and I have had no buyers yet but I am eager to get started. If you would like to be my first customer, I would be honored!

I create beautiful logos in any style of your preference! OR if it's time for some change, I can give your company a complete branding remodel to attract new customers. I recently graduated from Baylor University and have experience as a Photographer and Digital Editor. I am proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, & Illustrator. If you're interested, check out my Gigs or send me a message! Thank You! 

Welcome to Fiverr. Happy freelancing! Be patience and please read improve gigs forum

• Like 5