I successfully completed my first order :D

themecreate

Hi, 

I am a new seller in Fiverr and after creating my gigs, I waited for a long 25 days more or less. And then finally I got a knock yesterday from a buyer. He placed the order and my estimated delivery time was 3 days. And guess what!! I finished the task within 12 hours and he was happy with my work. 😄

He gave me tips which was more than double of my order price 😄 😄 Happy meee. Such a nice buyer he is. I hope he will knock me again for work. It would be my pleasure to work with him again. 

Keep me in your prayers and best of luck to all the sellers here. You people are awesome. ❤️ 

On 10/11/2021 at 1:45 PM, themecreate said:

Hi, 

I am a new seller in Fiverr and after creating my gigs, I waited for a long 25 days more or less. And then finally I got a knock yesterday from a buyer. He placed the order and my estimated delivery time was 3 days. And guess what!! I finished the task within 12 hours and he was happy with my work. 😄

He gave me tips which was more than double of my order price 😄 😄 Happy meee. Such a nice buyer he is. I hope he will knock me again for work. It would be my pleasure to work with him again. 

Keep me in your prayers and best of luck to all the sellers here. You people are awesome. ❤️ 

Congratulations! Great. 

Take 15 steps for your success.

1. Write a good title. 
2. Choose the correct category and sub-category. 
3. Identify the correct metadata.
4. Recharge Gig Search Keyword and provide the correct keyword. 
5. Show clear pricing . 
6. Display a sorted description. 
7. Give as much FAQ as possible. 
8. Upload an interesting gig image. 
9. Create good portfolio images. 
10. Stay in a more active Fiverr. 
11. Send 10 buyer requests every day. 
12. Of course, write a spectacular cover letter. 
13. Quickly replay the buyer's message. 

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I'm so much happy that I've completed my first order on fiverr. I just created my fiverr ID and finding orders very eagerly. With Allah's help I got my first order within 20 days. I'm very happy with buyers reviews as I've done this before 24 hours.

Thanks to fiverr and it's community.

Keep growing with each other.

Archived