MY FIVERR JOURNEY

rasaqgraphics01

I  joined FIVERR in 2021. am working very hard to get my first order and gained 5 Star rating from Buyers. There is this sprite of motivation about the success of others sellers and the fact that FIVERR platform Is user friendly and accommodating work space, that makes me open my FIVERR app every blessed day. I can wait I get TOP RATED BADGE :classic_happy: Happy to be member of FIVERR.

FIVERR 22.jpg

11 hours ago, rasaqgraphics01 said:

I  joined FIVERR in 2021.

For clarification, you joined Fiverr two months ago.

am working very hard to get my first order and gained 5 Star rating from Buyers.

What steps are you taking to work hard and earn your orders?

There is this sprite of motivation about the success of others sellers

Just keep in mind, the success of other sellers will not make you a better seller. Your success -- when you achieve it -- will not be the same path to success that other sellers too. Every seller's success is different.

I can wait I get TOP RATED BADGE :classic_happy:

You have a LONG way to go before you even qualify for that, but, I admire your ambition. Now, just make sure you turn that ambition into action.

And finally, please be aware that posting the "these are my services" image in your post is actually self-promotion, and that is not allowed in the "Your Fiverr Experience" forum. In the future, you can only promote your gig in the "My Fiverr Gigs" forum category.

Archived