Can Fiverr forum activities help you get an order?

mdkhaled360

1 hour ago, mdkhaled360 said:

Fiverr Forum activities can lead to orders, according to some people. How effective are they?🤔

Hi there.

You can get a tiny chance getting order from "My GIG" topic.

If you have really good skill and sound professional, maybe someone can visit seller gigs and make an order.

TINY CHANCE. Because most of this forum member is Fiverr Seller.

Buyer won't likely spend most of time in here.

I don't know why most of "NEW EXPERT SELLER" thinks that by active all days in this forum can help improve their gigs performance.

Many of them spend all days doing  SPAM Post.

Totally useless.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, ridwansugi said:

I don't know why most of "NEW EXPERT SELLER" thinks that by active all days in this forum can help improve their gigs performance.

From what I understand, someone started the rumour that by being active here, you're showing Fiverr that you're active - so the site will show you more (aka, you'll have more impressions). Quite obviously that's very untrue, but to people who are new (and gullible) it's easy to believe (since many of these new people come here after watching a video that says 'you can make money with no skills as long as you lie' (not an actual video, but you get the gist!)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ridwansugi said:

Hi there.

You can get a tiny chance getting order from "My GIG" topic.

If you have really good skill and sound professional, maybe someone can visit seller gigs and make an order.

TINY CHANCE. Because most of this forum member is Fiverr Seller.

Buyer won't likely spend most of time in here.

Many of them spend all days doing  SPAM Post.

Totally useless.

thanks

• Like 2